Training Course on Medical Laser Therapy
With a focus on Regenerative Medicine, Longevity and Oncology
March 16, 2024, Orlando / USA
I am pleased to invite you to our next training course on Medical Laser Applications that will be held in Orlando on March 16, 2024.
Laser Therapy has made tremendous progress over the last 15 years and is widely used by many practitioners around the world. With a focus on Regenerative Medicine, Longevity and Oncology our speakers would like to introduce you to the latest developments. Follow the History of Medical Laser Therapy: From Topical to Intravenous and Interstitial Applications.
This meeting is an excellent chance to get into contact with experts in the field and to meet old and hopefully new collaborators and friends.
I look forward to welcoming you in Orlando.
Michael H. Weber, MD and ISLA President
- History of Medical Laser Therapy
- Cellular Mechanisms of Laser Therapy
- State of research and latest clinical studies
- Interstitial and Topical Applications of Laser Therapy (use in orthopedics, pain management and regenerative medicine)
- Mechanisms and applications of Intravenous Laser Therapy
- Treatment of neurodegenerative disease with Laser Therapy
- Laser-enhanced PRP protocols
- Stem cells and Laser Therapy
- Photodynamic Therapy in Oncology and (chronic) Infections
Saturday, March 16, 2024 8.00 am – 6.00 pm
8.00 am: Registration
8.30 am: Michael Weber, MD
- Welcome Address
- Basic principles of low intensity lasers
- Clinical studies and basic research
- ‚Laser-needles‘ for pain management, rehabilitation and acupuncture
- Transcranial laser therapy of cerebral stroke and degenerative diseases
- Interstitial and intra-articular laser therapy
10.00 am: Albert Ray, MD
- Laser Therapy in Pain Management and Regenerative Medicine
10.45 am: Coffee Break
11.15 am: Michael Weber, MD
- Intravenous Laser Therapy
12.00 pm: Matthias Wojcik, PhD
- Basic Principles of Photodynamic Therapy
- Tools and Formulations for High Bioavailability
12.45 pm: Discussion
1.00 pm: Lunch Break
2.00 pm: Michael Weber, MD
- Photodynamic Therapy for Cancer Treatment
2.45 pm: Marlene Siegel, DVM
- Photodynamic Therapy in Veterinary Medicine
3.30 pm: Coffee Break
4.00 pm – 6.00 pm: Interactive Workshop
- Hands-On: Topical, Transcranial, interstitial and intravenous laser applications and discussion of latest protocols
The ISLA Training Course will be held at the Wyndham Grand Orlando Resort Bonnet Creek.
4651 Chelonia Pkwy
Orlando, FL 32821, USA
+1 (407) 390-2300
Located adjacent to Walt Disney World® Resort, Club Wyndham Bonnet Creek is the perfect home base in Lake Buena Vista for all kinds of Orlando adventures, and is just a few minutes drive to Universal Orlando® Resort and SeaWorld® Orlando. A huge multi-building complex with lush landscaping and incredible outdoor pool areas, this beautiful Orlando resort features friendly staff, spacious condo-style suites and an atmosphere of family fun. Stroll along the lakefront sidewalk and enjoy an immense range of resort amenities and family activities.
Guests have a blast with all the fun and exciting activities available at Club Wyndham Bonnet Creek, designed to enhance family vacations with unexpected pleasures. The resort’s pool amenities have something for everyone in the family with five pools to explore, water slides, splash zones, lazy rivers, inner tubes, private cabanas, hot tubs and poolside bars. Additional resort activities include miniature golf, organized resort activities, barbecue areas, indoor game rooms, playgrounds and picnic areas.