The second edition of our Low-Level-Lasertherapy Handbook is out now.
10 chapters; amongst others on Intravenous Lasertherapy, Interstital and Intra-Articular Lasertherapy, Photodynamic (Tumor-) Therapy, Transcranial Lasertherapy and Practical Applications of LLLT.
737 pages, 82 treatment protocols, more than 300 figures, 10 guest articles.
Center for Medical Laser Applications
at the medical clinic Neu-Maria-Hilf, Göttingen
Dr. med. Dipl. Chem. Michael Weber
Prof. Peter Dorsher, MD
Joan Walter, JD
Steve Liu, LAc
Prof. Margaret Naeser, PhD, LAc
Seid Cosovic, MD
- Treatment of patients
- clinical studies
- Education and hospitations
- Anouncement and spreading of new knowledge about the new lasertherapy
- consolidation of the extensive material about up to now known data of the lasertherapy
- Exact scientifical research about the basics and clinical application (double blind studies)
- definition of the importance of medical lasertherapy
- Cooperation with other big laser associations to integrate into the education
- Spreading of the new methods within the population and development of new therapy procedures for the clinical work