The second edition of our Low-Level-Lasertherapy Handbook is out now.
10 chapters; amongst others on Intravenous Lasertherapy, Interstital and Intra-Articular Lasertherapy, Photodynamic (Tumor)Therapy, Transcranial Lasertherapy and Practical Applications of LLLT.
737 pages, 82 treatment protocols, more than 300 figures, 10 guest articles.
Center for Medical Laser Applications
at the medical clinic Neu-Maria-Hilf, Göttingen
Dr. med. Dipl. Chem. Michael Weber
Prof. Peter Dorsher, MD
Joan Walter, JD
Steve Liu, LAc
Prof. Margaret Naeser, PhD, LAc
Seid Cosovic, MD
- Treatment of patients
- clinical studies
- Education and hospitations
- Anouncement and spreading of new knowledge about the new lasertherapy
- consolidation of the extensive material about up to now known data of the lasertherapy
- Exact scientifical research about the basics and clinical application (double blind studies)
- definition of the importance of medical lasertherapy
- Cooperation with other big laser associations to integrate into the education
- Spreading of the new methods within the population and development of new therapy procedures for the clinical work